Professional Pool Opening and Closing in Northern Virginia
Your Northern Virginia pool opening is the most important maintenance activity you will do all season. Make sure you get it right by trusting the professionals at Allegro Pools to take care of it for you! We can efficiently get your pool up and running for the summer season. However, when cold weather’s around the corner, as fall and winter hits Fairfax and Loudoun Counties, our seasonal Northern Virginia pool closing services will keep your swimming pool protected through the fall and winter. When the temperature warms back up, you’ll be ready.
Our trained and dependable team provides swimming pool opening and closing so you can relax and enjoy the season. We offer a variety of seasonal swimming pool opening and closing plans for our Northern Virginia customers depending on your needs.
Pool opening includes:
- Removal, folding and storage of pool covers within pool enclosures;
- Reconnecting all filtration plumbing and activate pool equipment as needed;
- Installation of ladders, handrails and other deck equipment as appropriate;
- Inspection of all equipment for proper operation;
- Inspection of pool and deck for hazardous conditions;
- Application of chemicals as needed to create proper water balance and appearance;
- 1/2 hour cleaning;
- Notice to owner, in writing, of the overall condition.
Pool closing, as part of pool repair and renovation, includes:
- Lower water level as appropriate for the cover design;
- Blow air through all filtration lines and plug as accessible;
- Blow air through filter system and remove winterization plugs as appropriate;
- Installation of anti-freeze, as needed, to protect undrained lines or equipment;
- Installation of winter algaecide;
- Installation of pool cover as provided;
- Set up the cover pump for winter operations as needed; and
- Notification of owner, in writing, of items to be monitored for winter.
Get ready for the season with Northern Virginia’s pool pros!